Members are asked to pay particular attention to the following paragraphs
- No-one should move, talk or stand close or directly behind the ball or the hole when a player is addressing the ball or making a
- A player who has the honour should be allowed to play before his opponent or fellow competitor tees his ball.
- No player should play until the party in front is out of range.
- In the interest of all, players should play without delay.
- A player who has incurred a penalty should intimate the fact to his opponent or marker as soon as possible.
- Players, while searching for a ball, should allow other matches coming up to pass them: they should signal to the players following them to
pass and having given the signal should discontinue to play until those players have passed and are out of range.
- After having played out of bunker, a player should carefully fill up all holes made by him.
- A player should ensure that any turf cut or displaced by him is replaced at once and pressed down, and that on the putting green any pitch
mark made by him should is repaired.
- Players should ensure that, on the putting green, no damage is done to the putting surface, and that neither they nor their caddies damage
the hole by standing close to the hole or in taking out or replacing the flagstick. The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
- When the result of a hole has been determined, players should immediately leave the putting green and should not re-try their putts or
- In order to keep the game moving at an enjoyable tempo for all, it is imperative that at the completion of the playing of the hole the
player who has the honour at the next tee, MUST immediately walk to the tee and tee his ball up, leaving the replacement of the flagstick to one of the other members of the four. By far the greatest
amount of time lost in a round is between green and tee.
- Practice with more than (2) two balls MUST be confined to practice areas.
- It is the duty and responsibility of the lowest handicapped player in the match to see his fellow competitors replace all divots, smooth out
all footmarks in bunkers and observe the etiquette and rules of the game.
- Competition Fields: Groups will be limited to 4 players unless directed otherwise by the professional or starter.
All players must carry and use sand buckets.